miércoles, 22 de febrero de 2012

DESCRIPTION OF ACTIVITIES

I got up on monday at 6 o'clock and I brushed my teeth and took shower, after I took breakfast at 6:30am o'clock and I went to my work, when I finished working I went to school at 12:30pm I was late and not come to English class, after I went to kind of graphic expresion and I draw up color plates at 3pm 0'clock at 5 o'clock I went to design workshop class the end of this I went home at 9pm o' clock on the bus when I arrived to my home I dine, and I slept at 10pm o'clock.
In the next morning I got up at 9am o'clok and I did my homework after I took shower and took breakfast between 10:30 to 11:30 o'clock, when I finished I went to school and took the bus from pachuca when I arrived school I went to architecture theory class after I had the universal history of art class, when the clock struck five I went to eat and retur for my next class, there was the last class so I went home and I watched TV to 11 o´clock and after I slept.
On wednesday I got up at 6 o'clock and I brushed my teeth and took shower, after I took breakfast at 6:30am o'clock and I went to my work, when I finished working I went to school at 12:00pm In the school I talked with my friends and I attended my four classes and I went home at 9pm on the bus when I arrived to my home I talked with my family, I dine and I did english homework and I slept on my bed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario